To see in action how to decipher the cipher text, use the following steps.
- Click here to go to the encryption page
- Enter a secret key (this will be required for decryption)
- Enter the plain text that you want to encrypt in the text area
- Click on ‘Encrypt’ button below the plain text
- You will see the cipher text in the output text area
- Click on ‘Select’ button below cipher text and press ‘Ctrl+C’ to copy the cipher text.
- Come back to this page
- Enter your secret key below that you used in the encryption process
- Paste the cipher text in the text area below
- Click on ‘Decrypt button below cipher text’
- You will get the original plain text on the output text area