Encryption is the process of transforming (or encoding) plain text in to cipher text.
This encryption program uses a key to encrypt the plain text.
In the decryption program the same key used for encryption is required to decipher the cipher text.
To see in action how to encrypt a plain text, use the following steps.
- Enter a secret key (this will be required for decryption)
- Enter the plain text that you want to encrypt in the text area
- Click on ‘Encrypt’ button below the plain text
- You will see the cipher text in the output text area
- Click on ‘Select’ button below cipher text and press ‘Ctrl+C’ to copy the cipher text.
- Click here to go to the decryption page
- On the decryption page, enter your secret key and paste the cipher text in the text area
- Click on ‘Decrypt’ button below cipher text’
- You will get the original plain text on the output text area